Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween!


I am picking my children's costumes as long as they don't they could pick their own...there I said it! I LOVE a good family theme! How could I resist The Wizard of Oz this year???


Clark was a very loving little tin-man...he mostly loved the candy!


Kevin insisted we just call Henry, "The Lion" because he is not at all cowardly!


Clark loved trick-or-treating! The highlight of the outing was running into his hero Spiderman...he couldn't believe it!



Amy likes a theme too! She was "Pumpkin Spice" and Eliza was a little "Pumpkin Princess."


I think my mom and Kristin are kindred spirits in so many ways...what cute little insects they make!


So here is the highlight of my Halloween this year...Gram Rozsa as a Snake Charmer!!!! My dad made a cute Chick Magnet too!

4 comments:

Tyler Lyman Family said...

Thanks for posting your Halloween photos. It's so fun to see everyone here on your blog, if not in person (sorry we didn't make it over...it was pretty crazy over here...)

Kate said...

It was a pretty fun party! We will have to get together soon.

Jane Says said...

Those are all very fun and creative Halloween costumes!! Looks like fun!

Charla said...

Hi Katie! I found your blog thru Amy's page, (which was on Brittany Cotter's page...) HOpe you don't mind me lurking uninvited. Cute Costumes. YOu will have to come over for a play date sometime. We have soo many fun parks here in Agritopia and as you know, the weather is delightful.